CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS OF THE GALIANO CLUB
Passed at the 2017 Annual General Meeting
- This Club shall be called THE GALIANO CLUB
- The purpose of the Society on Galiano Island shall be:
- (a) to encourage social, recreational and educational activity.
- (b) to maintain a public hall which may be available for use by any person or persons who wish to use it in accordance with the above purposes.
- (c) to hold and administer lands as described in the Bluffs Park and the Mount Galiano Trust Agreements, as directed therein.
- (d) to hold and administer Heritage Forest Lands (zone FH) in accordance with heritage forest covenants on such lands.
- (e) to promote agricultural interests on Galiano Island including gardening, farming, other food related initiatives and production of agricultural products.